Followers

Saturday 6 May 2017

Vannessa's Challenge Card - Saturday 6th May 2017

Good Morning and welcome to my post for the new challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This month our challenge is to use ribbon and lace - an easy one right? And one I do all the time anyway so not really a challenge for me this time, but it was an excuse to pull out some of my new laces and ribbons I have bought recently!

I used the gorgeous Kimono Sakura Dollie from the Dollie 1 set and used one of my favourite new paper pads with lots of pretties as well.


She has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: